Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday 12-16-08

We had our christmas party at work today and they let us off early. I am soooo glad because I have so much to do. I have many follow ups to make. But, let me tell you what I did last night. I had a blanket I needed to get washed and took it to the laundry mat. I spoke with several ladies there and got their information. Then, I received a call back from the local ad I placed and the gentleman I spoke with on the phone said his computer had crashed but he was going to get it back up and running and look at the sight. Today, I also spoke with a young lady who gave me her information. I have met numerous people and one was last night that dont have internet, but know someone that has a computer, so I still give them the information. I want this opportunity to be available to all. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

The Greatest Mall on Earth.com said...

happy new year! You got everything you need to accomplish your goals. It`s up to you to use them1 See you on the call tomorrow!