Search This Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

thur 12/11/08

work again today. I was able to take my lunch and put together some business information to get ready for the partnership program. I havent left work yet, but wanted to go ahead and send my report and blog so i could get it done for today even though i've only spoken to one contact. but.......it was the best contact ever. i called him because he answered my local ad. He pulled the site up and looked at it while i was on the phone "now thats what i'm talkin about". He had to go do something, but said for me to call back in 30 minutes because he wanted to sign up. then...after I hung up with him and turned in my report I had another person call me answering the ad..hey, this local ad is doing well, anyway I offered for her to go on line and let me walk her through it (it worked last time) and guess what she said call her back in 15 minutes and she would get on line and we could do it together. Maybe, this is a good thing. I know its a good thing, seems we meet so many busy folks. When people will go out of their busy way and take time to look at our presentation-those are people I would like to team up with.

We had our first call with Jacki last night-It was very nice to finally get to meet some folks and not feel like I'm doing this all by myself. I have been reading blogs and I know I'm not by myself, but talking to people makes a big difference.

oh, well, I cant blog too long gotta go call my contact back, hey maybe I'll get two sign ups in one night-that would be awesome. Until tomorrow.....

No comments: