Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2008

friday 12-12-08

Last night I followed up with 2 people after 9pm because they asked me to. One answered the phone one did not, but he left me a voice message later stating he did not hear his phone-since it was after 10pm I did not call him back that late. I will f/u this evening with him. However, the one gentleman that I spoke with was very nice I would love to have him on my team. He is a hard worker and is looking for something to possibly at some point replace his income. His problem is he works long hours and does not know when he would have time to build the business. He went to the web site while we were on the phone since he had not had time to look at it yet and then he said he would think about it. The lady I spoke with last night told me the same she would think about it. But I did have one guy sign up as a business mall member last night yeah! He was ready as soon as we went through the information on the website together. I have not made any contacts today yet since I have not left work-but when I go out the door I hope too. More on Monday have a great weekend.

No comments: