Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

december 10 2008

before I got to work this morning I got a call from someone interested in finding out about the work from home ad I placed. Her name was pam I gave her the web site to go to and she gave me her email address and phone number to follow up with her in a few days. she says she doesnt get home from work until late so she would not be able to look at right away. I have sooooo many follow ups that I need to make and church is tonight. and the alternates have a call yeah. well, one contact is better than none. oh wait theres another message on my phone from jennifer she wants information about the ad-boo I called her she does not have a computer. i learned my lesson about placing ads. I forgot when I placed it to say you must have a computer and phone I have had sooooo many calls from folks with no computer just wasting their time and mine-we live and learn. hey there are two more calls on my phone ah, neither of them are available. my biggest struggle seems to be follow up i seem to see that is some of the other bloggers problems as well. we gotta learn the art of follow up.

No comments: