Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

monday 12-15-08

well, friday after work I had to go meet my husband who is a fedex driver and I walked around at Ingles but it was freezing cold so I did not speak to anyone. I did however, stop to get gas and met one contact at the gas station who gave me his information.

Then, I went to empty the trash out of my car and gave a flyer to a gentleman at the car wash site but he would not give me his information.

I did sign up a business mall member Friday. And made numerous follow up calls which resulted in several people saying they would like to look at it some more.

Also, I had one gentleman tell me it looked like something he wanted to do but could not take the time to sign up when I spoke with him.

I also called a few people just randomly from the phone book with a script that I wrote. I am profecting this. I was able to speak to several people. One said she would probably be interested in hearing more about how she could earn some money from home but did not have access to a computer. Another gentleman would not give his email address to me, but I'm gonna work on this type of cold contact.


I also spoke with a friend of mine who I think gave me two contacts to get signed up. Hey, I take referrals. I stopped at a casual acquantances of mine home and gave her a flyer and she gave me her email address and phone number. I also, had several more calls from my ad. Have a blessed day. Tonight is Panera Bread night, must rescue the bread they will not use and take it to the rehab center tomorrow.

No comments: